Scotland Health Care System operates two urgent care facilities. Both of these facilities are excellent alternatives to costly visits to the Emergency Center for a non-life-threatening illness or injury.Scotland Urgent Care Center, 500 Lauchwood Drive, LaurinburgScotland Urgent Care is located on the hospital campus in the Community Health and Rehabilitation Center. ApolloMD, the medical group which staffs Scotland's Emergency Center, also manages Scotland Urgent Care Center. Dr. Ronald Dupler is Scotland Urgent Care Center's Medical Director.Scotland Urgent Care Center’s Medical Providers include:
Hours of Operation8:00 am to 6:30 pm every day of the week. Scotland Urgent Care only closes on major holidays:
Marlboro Family Practice and Urgent Care, 957 Cheraw St., BennettsvilleThe Marlboro Family Practice and Urgent Care Center is located in the Marlboro Medical Complex. Hours of Operation
- New Year's Day
- Independence Day
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Patients who are in need of urgent medical care take priority over those who are able to wait for a provider. Services include:
- Minor illness and injury
- Sprains, strains, or simple broken bones
- Flu-like symptoms, colds and upper respiratory infections
- Abrasions and cuts needing stitches
- Rashes and minor allergic reactions
- Fevers and infections
- Vaccinations, including flu shots
- Wellness check-ups
- School physicals
Insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid is accepted at both of these facilities. No appointments are necessary and wait times are usually less than an hour.ER or Urgent Care?
Go directly to the Emergency Center if you experience:
- Difficulty breathing
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Stroke symptoms
- Chest pain or other heart attack symptoms
- Loss of consciousness
- Call Scotland Urgent Care Center at (910) 277-8300
- Call Marlboro Family Practice and Urgent Care at (843) 454-0245